Contact: Br. John-Bede Pauley, O.S.B. St. John’s Abbey PO 2015, Collegeville, MN 56321 firstname.lastname@example.org 320-363-3242
Anglicanorum coetibus, an apostolic constitution, paved the way for establishing ordinariates (non-territorial dioceses) to welcome Catholics who have entered into full communion with Rome from the Anglican tradition and wish to maintain important aspects of Anglican-patrimonial liturgy and spirituality. There are three Anglican-patrimonial ordinariates:
- United Kingdom – The Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham
- United States and Canada – The Ordinariate of the Chair of St. Peter
- Australia and Japan – The Ordinariate of Our Lady of the Southern Cross
The Rule of St. Benedict / Religious of the Benedictine/Cistercian Family
- List of websites and resources on the Rule of St. Benedict and religious institutes that follow the RB.
- Benedictine-related news .
- Audio recordings of the RB, read by Benedictine nuns of Holy Trinity, Herefordshire. (Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the audio recordings).